Asian Vinaigrette with Village Chicken
Can you imagine the traditional boiled chicken have a new fresh taste? The little twist is the Asian Vinaigrette, which will elevate the dish and create a super amazing flavor.
Marinate Chicken Legs
- Boning off the chicken.
- Marinate the chicken with fish sauce, garlic, ginger and Knorr Chicken Powder.
- Wrap the chicken with plastic bags into scrolls and bring to steam.
- Mixing all the ingredients of Asian Vinaigrette together.
- Cutting the chicken roll into smaller scroll.
- Put the Asian Vinaigrette on top of the chicken scrolls.