An all-American favourite, the classic beef burger is a favourite at BBQ parties. Guacamole, on the other hand, has a long and rich history in South America. It is made from avocado, which is now hugely popular among diners. So, what happens when you pair a perfectly grilled beef patty with a guacamole sauce mixed with tangy lemon, spicy Cayenne pepper and fiery Tabasco? Expect nothing less than love from the first bite.
Watch the Beef Burger with Guacamole Sauce video recipe
- Lady’s Choice real mayonnaise
- Guacamole puree
- Lime powder
- Cayenne powder
- Tabasco® sauce
- Beef patty
- Nut and seed buns
- Pineapple slice
- Mix the mayonnaise with lime powder, cayenne powder, Tabasco® sauce, tomato, coriander, onion, and guacamole.
- Cook the beef patty according to taste.
- Sauté the nut and seed buns and pineapple slice.
- Lay the beef patty on the bun.
- Place the grilled pineapple and mixed guacamole sauce on the top.
- Serve with French fries.