Pizza is generally known as one of those dishes that’s really hard to get wrong: a large, flattened round dough topped with tomato sauce and whichever ingredients you think go well together. Thanks to its versatility, this Italian classic is sometimes considered the king of all foods. Here’s a chance for you to bring the king into your kitchen and on your restaurant’s dining tables with a quick and simple recipe that calls for few ingredients and delivers twice on taste.
Watch the Two Flavours BBQ Pizza video recipe
- Knorr Hickory BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella & parmesan cheese
- Ground beef
- Ground chicken
- Chicken strips
- Corn kernel
- Red onion
- Cherry tomato
- Green peas
- Spread the Knorr Hickory BBQ Sauce on both pizza doughs.
- On the first pizza, lay the ground beef, corn kernel, red onion, and jalapenos.
- On the second pizza, lay the ground chicken, chicken strips, baby tomato, and green peas.
- Add mozzarella and parmesan cheese on both pizzas.
- Bake the pizzas for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Serve with herbs.