Banh mi is a national staple, and putting succulent crab in a crispy baguette creates a rich, comforting dish that’s perfect any time of the day. Take a look at the video below for a quick and simple recipe for a yummy Crab Baguette.
Watch the Crab Baguette video recipe
- Baguette bread
- Pasteurised crab meat
- Lady’s Choice Real Mayonnaise
- Yuzu juice
- Lemon zest
- Salmon roe
- Pine nuts
Making the filling
- Mix Lady's Choice Real Mayonnaise, yuzu juice, tarragon, lemon zest in a large bowl and add seasoning.
- Mix the pasteurised crab meat, salmon roe and pine nuts into the mixture above.
Preparing the bread
- Slice the baguette into half lengthwise, toast, then butter each side.
- Add the mixture of mayonnaise and crab meat to the baguette, then serve.